One Day Programme
All staff providing a customer care role to internal and external customers, either face to face or on the telephone, who are required to manage a wide variety of customer expectations.
positive relationships whilst providing a service can be very demanding. This programme will enable staff to project the right impression, improve customer satisfaction and develop techniques to handle difficult situations and complaints effectively. It includes:
- Knowing who the customers are
- Demonstrating effective questioning strategies
- Understanding the principles of active listening
- Understanding the benefits of professionalism and image control
- Demonstrating positive phraseology
- Demonstrating effective communication.
Like many skills customer care needs to be practiced. Delegates will be encouraged to use their own experiences to make exercises relevant to their own role.