One Day Programme
Leaders, managers who need to conduct interviews and appraisals as part of a performance management process. Those interested in personal development and anyone who would like to improve their skills when it comes to dealing with appraisals and goal setting.
The Performance Management course will give you the knowledge and skills to define the characteristics and purpose of positive performance management; appreciate the connection between reward, resourcing and performance; recognise good and poor performance and identify how to manage this; demonstrate how to effectively structure a performance review meeting to achieve agreement, enthusiasm and commitment and coach your people on agreeing smart objectives and action The course includes:
- To explain Performance management – definitions, aim and developments
- Learn how to use tangible and intangible measures of performance
- Learn how to set business based objectives – including SMART targets and measures
- Understand the performance management cycle and how to manage it
- Complete the performance management cycle including end of year reviews, using competencies and the various rewards programs
This two-day Practical Performance Management – supporting good practice course will show you how to get the best out of others and how to develop principles, practices and behaviours to support high performance working.