One Day Programme
This course will be of benefit to all members of the organisation, whether they be front line staff or otherwise . The course will extend their knowledge and capacity to deliver a quality service to customers and colleagues alike.
All individuals need to be better informed about diversity issues, including the sort of practical issues which may arise in the context of both service delivery and internal working practices. The course will explore the concepts of current legislation and protected characteristics.
The course will enable delegates to:
- Identify good practice in the workplace
- Understand the main areas of legislation
- Understand direct and indirect discrimination
- Develop an awareness of the needs of others
- Recognise issues of behaviour and practice which require guidance
- Consider responses to dominance
- Evaluate their own behaviour in respect of interactions with others
This course involves full participation, utilising structured exercises, case study and discussions.