Training the Trainer
Three Day Programme
New trainers and those individuals who would like to learn how to design and deliver effective training sessions. This will be particularly useful for anyone who finds that part of their role is to develop others .
Individuals who are aspiring or progressing towards or developing a new role as a trainer face one of the most challenging yet rewarding learning curves of their career. This practical three day course provides a foundation for the delegates to build on. Participants will learn how to maximise individual learning through their approach and training style, building greater confidence in their ability to interact and motivate trainees. The course will enable delegates:
- To understand the theories of how people learn
- To demonstrate student centred training
- To be able to produce accurate lesson plans
- To demonstrate a variety of teaching methods
- To recognise how communication can be managed more effectively
- To assess and direct group behaviour
- Produce an action plan to develop their training skills
This course involves full participation, utilising structured exercises, role plays and discussions.